Q. What is the best airport to fly into for a Watford game?
A. Heathrow and Luton airports would be the best options.
Q. What is the closest tube station to the stadium?
A. The closest station is Watford High Street.
Q. Where do I collect my match programme included in my package?
A. Your match programmes can be collected from the stadium.
Q. What time can I enter the Horizons Lounge?
A. The lounges opens 3 hours before kick-off.
Q. Is there a dress code for the Horizons Lounge?
A. The dress code is smart casual.
Champions Travel, Covid-19 Guarantee
1. All bookings with Champions Travel will accompany a full money back guarantee on bookings
for an event that is subject to cancellation, postponement or played behind closed doors due to Covid-19.
2. Where an order qualifies for a refund under the above scenario and which was paid via a
credit note issued for season 2019/20 events, we will reapply this credit amount to the
total credit value, otherwise a full cash refund will be applicable.
3. All refunds will be processed within 10 working days after the cancelled/postponed events
original scheduled date.
4. Valid for all bookings made with Champions Travel from 1st September 2020.
- Longside Lower Graham Taylor Stand Seating - Match Programme - £10 Food & Beverage Voucher
- Dress Code - Smart Casual - Team Shirts - Watford Team Shirts Allowed
13.30 The Stadium Turnstile Open - Match Programme can be Collected from any Kiosk - £10 Food & Beverage Voucher can be Redeemed in Stadium Concourse 15:00 Kick-Off 15:45 Half time - Concourse Access 16:00 Second Half Begins 16:45 Full Time - Exit Stadium