Q. What is the best Airport to Fly into when attending a France rugby game?
A. The match is located in Paris, so either Charles de Gaulle, Orly and Beauvais.
Q. Can I wear my team replica shirt to the game?
A. Yes this is no problem, as fans are not segregated at the rugby!
Q. Is it possible to get wheelchair accessible tickets?
A. You must contact the venue directly for wheelchair accessible tickets.
Q. Do you offer hospitality packages for France Six Nations Matches?
A. No we only sell packages that include standard match tickets for France rugby matches.
Q. Do you offer flights for Six Nations packages?
A. Champions Travel do not offer flights for any events.
Q. I can't see the package or hotel I am looking for?
A. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will assist you!
Champions Travel, Covid-19 Guarantee
1. All bookings with Champions Travel will accompany a full money back guarantee on bookings
for an event that is subject to cancellation or postponement due to Covid-19.
2. Where an order qualifies for a refund under the above scenario and which was paid via a
credit note issued for season 2019/20 events, we will reapply this credit amount to the
total credit value, otherwise a full cash refund will be applicable.
3. All refunds will be processed within 10 working days after the cancelled/postponed events
original scheduled date.
4. Valid for all bookings made with Champions Travel from 1st September 2020.
- Seats Located Behind the Posts - Shortside Seating - Located behind the posts - E-Tickets
- Dress Code - Casual - Team Shirts - Home or Away team shirts allowed - All seats will be together at the match - Prices do not include flights
13.30 Stadium Opens 15:00 Kick-Off 15:40 Half time Stadium Concourse Bars & Food Outlets Open 15.55 Second half starts 16:35 Full time