Q. What is the best airport to fly into for a Manchester City game?
A. Manchester Airport is the closest, Liverpool Airport is a good option also.
Q. Can I wear my Manchester City jersey in the hospitality lounges?
A. Manchester City jersey is permitted in the 93:20 Lounge but not in the Citizens Lounge.
Q. Where do I collect my match programme?
A. Match programmes are distributed upon arriving at the lounge.
Q. How long before the game can I enter the stadium?
A. The 93;20 Lounge opens two and half hours before kick off and the Citizens Lounge opens three hours before kick off.
Q. Do you sell regular match tickets, without any of the hospitality?
A. All of our packages for Manchester City include hospitality.
Champions Travel, Covid-19 Guarantee
1. All bookings with Champions Travel will accompany a full money back guarantee on bookings
for an event that is subject to cancellation, postponement or played behind closed doors due to Covid-19.
2. Where an order qualifies for a refund under the above scenario and which was paid via a
credit note issued for season 2019/20 events, we will reapply this credit amount to the
total credit value, otherwise a full cash refund will be applicable.
3. All refunds will be processed within 10 working days after the cancelled/postponed events
original scheduled date.
4. Valid for all bookings made with Champions Travel from 1st September 2020.
- Executive Middle Tier Padded Seats - Located in Blocks 209/210/220/221 - 93:20 Executive Lounge Access - Access 2.5hrs Pre/1hr Post Match - Complimentary Match Programme - Cash Bar & Food Outlets Available
- Dress Code - Smart Casual - Team Shirts - Manchester City Shirts Only - Programmes are Handed out Upon Arrival to the 93:20 Lounge
12.30pm - 93:20 Lounge Opens Entrance Via South Stand Hospitality Entrance Food Facilities & Cash Bar Opens 3pm - Kick-Off 3.45pm - Half-time - Return to 93:20 Lounge Cash Bar Opens 4pm - Second Half Starts 4.45pm - Full-Time - Return to 93:20 Lounge - Cash Bar Opens 5.45pm - 93:20 Lounge Closes