Q. What is the best airport to fly into for a Newcastle United game?
A. Newcastle Airport is the best option.
Q. Can I wear my Newcastle United jersey in the Gallowgate Lounge?
A. Yes Newcastle United jerseys are permitted in the Gallowgate Lounge.
Q. Where do I collect my match programme?
A. Match programmes are distributed upon arriving at the lounge.
Q. How long before the game can I enter the stadium?
A. The hospitality lounges open two hours before kick off.
Q. Do you sell regular match tickets, without any of the hospitality?
A. All of our packages for Newcastle United include hospitality.
Champions Travel, Covid-19 Guarantee
1. All bookings with Champions Travel will accompany a full money back guarantee on bookings
for an event that is subject to cancellation, postponement or played behind closed doors due to Covid-19.
2. Where an order qualifies for a refund under the above scenario and which was paid via a
credit note issued for season 2019/20 events, we will reapply this credit amount to the
total credit value, otherwise a full cash refund will be applicable.
3. All refunds will be processed within 10 working days after the cancelled/postponed events
original scheduled date.
4. Valid for all bookings made with Champions Travel from 1st September 2020.
- Executive Seats on a Private Balcony - Lounge Access 2 Hours Pre/1 Hour Post Match - Pre-Match Deli Sandwich and Side Dish - Matchday Programme and Teamsheet - Cash Bar
- Dress Code - Casual - Team Shirts - Newcastle United Shirts Only - Programmes are Handed out upon Arrival to the Gallowgate Lounge
1.00pm - Gallowgate Lounge Opens Pre Match food Served Cash Bar Opens 3pm - Kick-Off 3.45pm - Half-time - Return to Gallowgate Lounge Complimentary Tea & Coffee Cash Bar Open 4pm - Second Half Starts 4.45pm - Full-Time - Return to Gallowgate Lounge 5.45pm - Gallowgate Lounge Closes