1. All bookings with Champions Travel will accompany a full money back guarantee on bookings for an event that is subject to cancellation due to Covid-19.
2. Where an order qualifies for a refund under the above scenario and which was paid via a credit note issued for season 2019/20 events, we will reapply this credit amount to the total credit value, otherwise a full cash refund will be applicable.
3. All refunds will be processed within 10 working days after the cancelled/played behind closed doors events original scheduled date.
4. Valid for all bookings made with Champions Travel from 1st September 2020.
The Bronze General Admission Friday to Sunday ticket includes:
- Access Friday, Saturday and Sunday
- Ability to roam around the circuit
- Access to the F1 Village
- Grassy banks to watch the races on.
- Large television screen to be able to follow the race
What’s on track
A Friday to Sunday ticket lets you soak up all the action of the weekend: from practice sessions 1 & 2 on Friday, to Practice 3 and the Qualifying on Saturday when the top-teams jostle for pole position, and finally the Belgian Grand Prix on Sunday where the winner is crowned.
- Access from Friday to Sunday
- Reserved seating for race day on Sunday
- Privileged position at the beginning of the Pouhon Curve
- Large shared television screen to be able to follow the race
The Grandstand Silver 3 - Pouhon is situated at the beginning of the smooth Pouhon curve. Here you can watch the cars tackle this turn right in front of you and speed up towards the last few sections of the Spa-Francorchamps track.
- Enjoy the race with a fantastic view from the terrace of the brand new Gold 2 VIP Lounge
- Breakfast with coffee, tea and croissants
- Buffet lunch
- Open bar with, Champagne, wine, beer, soft drinks, coffee and tea
- Snacks throughout the day
- Private terrace access
- Access to the F2, F3 and Porsche Supercup Paddock
- Giant screen views
Get ready for an exceptional racing experience at the Belgian GP! With a prime view of the circuit between La Source and Eau Rouge/Radillon, this suite is the ultimate way to watch the race.