Q. Where is the Circuit de Spa-Francorchamps located?
A. The circuit is located in Stavelot, Belgium. Its around 140km from Brussels.
Q. Do children need a ticket to attend?
A. Yes, all children need a ticket for General Admission and Grandstand access.
Q. What is the closest airport to the Spa-Francorchamps Circuit?
A. Maastricht Aachen Airport (MST), 80km from the circuit, while Brussels Airport (BRU) is 140km and Brussels South Charleroi Airport (CRL) is 140km.
Q. What city should I stay in while attending the race?
A. We recommend staying in Brussels. You can get the a train from Brussels Central to Verviers Central station and then a shuttle to the circuit.
Q. What is the duration of the Belgian Grand Prix?
A. The Belgian Grand Prix is on from 27th of August until the 29th August 2022.
Champions Travel, Covid-19 Guarantee
1. All bookings with Champions Travel will accompany a full money back guarantee on bookings
for an event that is subject to cancellation or postponement due to Covid-19.
2. Where an order qualifies for a refund under the above scenario and which was paid via a
credit note issued for season 2019/20 events, we will reapply this credit amount to the
total credit value, otherwise a full cash refund will be applicable.
3. All refunds will be processed within 10 working days after the cancelled/postponed events
original scheduled date.
4. Valid for all bookings made with Champions Travel from 1st September 2020.
General Admission viewing banks are located throughout the circuit and is a popular way to experience the magnicifent setting of Spa. Spa-Francorchamps circuit is a very popular circuit for General Admission. Please be advised that the terrain of this area can be quite rough and hilly in places. Due to the size of this circuit, there may also be long walks to the General Admission areas.
- General Admission Weekend Ticket - Practice, Qualifying & Raceday (27th August - 29th August) - Banking/Ground Viewing - Unreserved Position - Television Screen (Subject to change)
- Friday 27th August 2021 Practice Session - Gates Open 8am
- Saturday 28th August 2021 Qualifying Session - Gates Open 10am
- Sunday 29th August 2021 Raceday - Gates Open 12pm
Champions Travel Tip Make sure you wear comfortable shoes as the terraine can be quiet challenging and a lot of walking is involved. Should there be rain forecast, a pair of wellies will definitely come in handy!