1. All bookings with Champions Travel will accompany a full money back guarantee on bookings for an event that is subject to cancellation due to Covid-19.
2. Where an order qualifies for a refund under the above scenario and which was paid via a credit note issued for season 2019/20 events, we will reapply this credit amount to the total credit value, otherwise a full cash refund will be applicable.
3. All refunds will be processed within 10 working days after the cancelled/played behind closed doors events original scheduled date.
4. Valid for all bookings made with Champions Travel from 1st September 2020.
General Admission tickets offer a great opportunity to move around and check out the view from different parts of the track and the park setting is beautiful.
There are plenty of small grandstands and raised viewing areas scattered throughout the General Admission areas.
Monza operates a ‘Free Friday’ policy.
If you have a 3-day ticket (General Admission included), you can sit in any grandstand you want, with the exception of the Central Grandstand on the Pit Straight.
- General Admission Weekend Ticket
- Practice, Qualifying & Raceday (10th September - 12th Sept)
- Banking/Ground Viewing
- Unreserved Position
- Friday 10th September 2021
Practice Session - Gates Open 07.30am - Gates Close 20.30pm
- Saturday 11th September 2021
Qualifying Session - Gates Open 07.30am - Gates Close 20.30pm
- Sunday 12th September 2021
Raceday - Gates Open 07.30am - Gates Close 20.30pm
Champions Travel Tip
Any trip to the Italian Grand Prix would not be complete without a walk through the forest to the furthest part of the circuit to check the view out from the Curve di Lesmo.