1. All bookings with Champions Travel will accompany a full money back guarantee on bookings for an event that is subject to cancellation due to Covid-19.
2. Where an order qualifies for a refund under the above scenario and which was paid via a credit note issued for season 2019/20 events, we will reapply this credit amount to the total credit value, otherwise a full cash refund will be applicable.
3. All refunds will be processed within 10 working days after the cancelled/played behind closed doors events original scheduled date.
4. Valid for all bookings made with Champions Travel from 1st September 2020.
- Executive Padded Seats
- Half-Way Line Block 205
- Private Booth Seating
- Access 2.5hrs Pre/1hr Post Match
- 3 Course Carvery Meal
- Complimentary Beer/Wine/Soft Drinks
- Matchday Programme
- Compere Entertainment & VIP parking
- Dress Code - Smart Casual, no Sportswear or Trainers
- Team Shirts - No Team Shirts Allowed
- Programmes are Handed out Upon Arrival to the Citizens Lounge
12.30pm - The Citizens Lounge Opens
Entrance Via East Stand Reception
Three Course Carvery Meal
Complimentary Beer, Wine & Soft Drinks
3pm - Kick-Off
3.45pm - Half-time - Return to Citizens Lounge
Pre Ordered Drinks Will be Ready on your Table
Dessert buffet, Cheese and Biscuits
Tea & Coffee
4pm - Second Half Starts
4.45pm - Full-Time - Return to Citizens Lounge
5.45pm - Citizens Lounge Closes
*Based on 3pm Kick Off