Q. What is the best airport to fly into for Wembley Stadium?
A. Stansted, Heathrow and Gatwick are good options for Wembley Stadium.
Q. What is the closest tube station to the stadium?
A. The closest station is Wembley Park Station.
Q. Where do I collect my match programme?
A. Match programmes are handed out upon entry to the Club Wembley Concourse.
Q. What time can I enter the Club Wembley Concourse?
A. The concourse opens 2.5 hours before kick-off.
Q. Is there a dress code for Wembley Stadium?
A. The dress code is smart casual. No Teams Shirts Allowed.
Champions Travel, Covid-19 Guarantee
1. All bookings with Champions Travel will accompany a full money back guarantee on bookings
for an event that is subject to cancellation due to Covid-19.
2. Where an order qualifies for a refund under the above scenario and which was paid via a
credit note issued for season 2019/20 events, we will reapply this credit amount to the
total credit value, otherwise a full cash refund will be applicable.
3. All refunds will be processed within 10 working days after the cancelled/played behind closed doors events
original scheduled date.
4. Valid for all bookings made with Champions Travel from 1st September 2020.
- Club Wembley Seating - Middle Tier East/West Stand - Complimentary Match Programme - Access to Bars & Restaurants
Additional Information - Dress Code - Casual - No Team Shirts Allowed - No Team Shirts Allowed - Programmes are handed out at the Club Wembley Entrance - Only Bags/Suitcases Smaller Than A5 Permitted in the Stadium
12:30 Club Wembley Lounge Opens 15:00 Kick-Off 15:45 Half Time - Concourse Opens 16:00 Second Half Starts 16:45 Full Time 17:45 Last Orders 18:00 Bar Closes 18:20 Club Wembley Concourse Closed