1. All bookings with Champions Travel will accompany a full money back guarantee on bookings for an event that is subject to cancellation due to Covid-19.
2. Where an order qualifies for a refund under the above scenario and which was paid via a credit note issued for season 2019/20 events, we will reapply this credit amount to the total credit value, otherwise a full cash refund will be applicable.
3. All refunds will be processed within 10 working days after the cancelled/played behind closed doors events original scheduled date.
4. Valid for all bookings made with Champions Travel from 1st September 2020.
- Executive Padded Seats
- Upper Sir Kenny Daglish Stand CE3/CE7
- Access to Paisley and Shankley Suites
- 3 Hours Pre and 1 Hour Post Match
- Hot and Cold Pre Match Buffet
- Half-Time Tea and Coffee
- Complimentary Matchday Programme
- Dress Code - Smart Casual (Tracksuits are Not Allowed)
- Team Shirts - Liverpool Shirts Only
- Programmes are Handed out Upon Arrival to the Premier Club
- One Handbag Premitted Per Person
12pm - Premier Club Lounge Opens
Entrance Via Sir Kenny Dalglish Stand Reception
3 Course Buffet Meal Served
Cash Bar Opens
3pm - Kick-Off
3.45pm - Half-time - Return to Premier Club
Complimentary Tea & Coffee
Cash Bar Open
4pm - Second Half Starts
4.45pm - Full-Time - Return to Premier Club
5.45pm - Premier Club Lounge Closes
*Based on 3pm Kick Off